The Startup Button is an engaging place for the community to discover new internet startups, and for founders to share their startups with the world. Either explore the curated, daily top ten list, or click go and let The Startup Button transport you to something new every time.
Every day, new startups are reviewed and hand-picked from the submission pool by a team of curators. These are then added to the button on the home page, which once clicked, navigates to one of the startups at random. Think of it as a dynamic and useful version of The Useless Web.
The best of these submissions are added to a curated, daily top ten list. This list automatically scrapes information such as usernames, URL's and images - featuring them alongside their associated startup.
Submitting to The Startup Button takes only seconds and requires just a few basic details about the startup. Once submitted, it is added to an approval queue to be reviewed by our team of curators.
If you would like to skip the approval queue and have your startup featured instantly, we offer a paid expedition for $39. This includes the following perks:
• Skip the approval queue instantly and appear on the homepage for two weeks
• Add links to your startup's Twitter, Facebook, Product Hunt and AngelList profiles
• Yellow highlight and badge to make your startup stand out
• Increase your startup's button randomness chance by 3x
• Have your startup pushed as a web notification each week
• Feature in our weekly newsletter with over 1,000 subscribers
All payments are processed securely using Stripe. If you paid for the expedited review and are unhappy with the results, we'll happily send you a full refund 👍